Types of Argumentative Essay Topics
An argumentative essay is a kind of an essay that persuades an audience to take a specific stand or adopt a new perspective of the subject matter. It contains supporting ideas that may be presented in the form of pros. These essays may also carry information that opposes the ideas presented by the topic. The bottom line of writing compelling argumentative pieces is to defend your argument and win the intended audience by the time they are done with reading.
These kinds of essays feature an introduction, body and conclusion like normal essays, but they are unique in the way the author strives to persuade the audience to see things from his or her perspective. You write the pieces on your own, and you can also hire an essay writing service to do it. The success of the written piece stems from choosing a topic or an argument that have sufficient conflicting points of view. Primarily, you should choose a topic that interests you in order to come with high reasoning and evidence. An essay writing service can assist you get a viable topic.
Argumentative essay topics bear certain hallmarks. First, a good topic should not be general but narrowed down to a particular subject matter. Secondly, it should contain a strong argument then backed up with substantial evidence. Lastly, there must be real statistics, citations or facts that relate to the main arguments. With that in mind, you will enjoy writing the following argumentative essay topics;
• European Union cannot do without Turkey given its geopolitical position
• Republicans and Democrats have shared the same ideologies regarding health
• A motor vehicle car is better than a bicycle for a healthy lifestyle under the age of thirty
• Human body can benefit from stress
Sociology and Psychology
• Polygamy is a natural orientation
• Women can do without men
• Cheating helps college students to learn more
• Condoms and contraceptives instill responsibility
• Can condoms prevent the alarming teen pregnancy statistics?
• Is the current adverse global climate change man-made?
• Desert life is better than semi-arid life
Law and Civics
• Gay marriages should not be legalized
• Death penalty is an effective method of curbing errant behavior in the society
• U.S election process is always fair
• Reality TV shows show be regulated by relevant law?
• Underage children should be pushed to compete in school athletics
• Is Inclusion of trophies in football matches a good idea?
Media and mass communication
• Does media coverage in elections affect the end results?
• Should Media coverage in political and social scenes be regulated?
• Should Media and mass communication industry be liberalized?
The essence of choosing a topic that is controversial is that it gives you a broad sense of focus. You will put your mind into work, and you can never run out of supporting evidence if the issue has a history of drawing endless debates. Your readers will have differing opinions, but your job is to make sure that they resonate to your tune. Make your disputes, ideas and well-thought arguments count.
Do not know exactly what you need?
If you have some complicated task to be handled and have doubts that we can complete it – send us your paper details and we will find the most appropriate writer for you! Without any extra charge!Evaluate