Title Page for Research Paper
Research papers are documents produced after a series of study nights awake and library visits. It is arrived at after spending time taking notes; put them together to a number of drafts and finally producing a final copy in accordance to the rules of essay writing so that in case you are using a paper writing service you will know the kind of product that you receive.
The reporting on research studies usually follows a standard structure as outlined below:
• The title Page- The details that are included on the title page are those about the author and a research paper. They keywords must be captured. The title gives a clue on what is contained in the paper. The names of the author and the supervisors are indicated here as well. If there is information financial support and sponsors and any conflicts of interests, all these are listed on this page.
• Abstract: this is a statement stating the reasons why you are carrying out the study Introduction:
o Attracts the attention of the reader
o Specifies the topic and constricts it
o It sets the stage of the body
o Introduces the strong thesis statement
- Sets the limits of writing-lists the works to be studied and the corresponding authors
- It gives an account of what will be concentrated on
• Methods - This explains how you are going to undertake your study and describes the following:
o The setting and the context of your research
o It also specifies the design of the study that you would use
o It states the population to be used in the study
o States the sampling methods
o Mentions any interventions where applicable
o It puts across the main research variables
o The data collection procedures and instruments
o It outlines the methods of data analysis to be used
• Results - This is the section that states the findings from the study conducted.
o It reports on the data collection
o Includes all the demographic factors considered
o It shows the current data collected relative to the existing information
o Gives the secondary findings
• Discussion - This is the section that purposes to give an interpretation on the results obtained
o It gives a discussion of the data for this research with reference to the previous studies or the expected outcomes giving the practice and policy implications of the outcome.
• Conclusions - This is a summary of the paper that focuses on the significance of the research. This section tries to answer the questions where the evidence leads, what to expect in the future and probably gives a recommendation or an immediate cause of action
• References - It lists all the sources used and is always on a different page.
There is an emphasis put on the title page of research papers. You will notice that even a paper writing service will caution you to have a well-formatted title page. Below is a short guide on creating one:
The cover page will depend on the style of writing that you are using. The instructor will give you specifications on which style to use, but here is a general MLA general cover page. It includes the institution name, the research paper title, your name and class, the tutor’s name and the due date of the paper.
Do not know exactly what you need?
If you have some complicated task to be handled and have doubts that we can complete it – send us your paper details and we will find the most appropriate writer for you! Without any extra charge!Evaluate