How To Write A Research Proposal
The research paper is the conclusion of a process that includes research, source evaluation, critical thinking, organization and composition. This process starts with a topic or a subject matter that needs to be researched. The research papers should lead the reader to other studies related to it so they can see the extent and relationships of the researches that have been performed in the discipline.
The primary and most significant step in writing a successful research paper is coming up with a killer topic. It should be formulated in the sense that it will develop curiosity questions to the reader. For example, it should bring about the following questions;
• What the problem is?
• What is the reason it is, being researched?
• Why is the writer writing about the problem?
• Is there a need for the problem to be researched on?
The writer, on the other hand, should ask the following questions after formulating their topic;
• How much is known about my topic?
• What needs to be researched?
• Are there any key ideas that can be used in the study, and what are they?
• Where the information about my topic is found
Proposal writing is paramount to fulfillment of a college degree. The proposal is an indenture between the student and the academic committee. It contains the details of what you will be doing, how you will do it to get your data and how you are going to interpret your data. The clarity of the proposal is the determinant of how successful your study will be. A good proposal helps you know the resources required for your study. If you are planning to use a paper writing service, you will also be having a clue on the amount of money you need for the same and when you should submit an order to them.
Whether you are writing it yourself or outsourcing from a paper writing service, here is a short guide on how your proposal should look like.
• Title- This should be short and concise while using keywords will make it more emphasizing.
• Background study- This is the section that explains the problem of the research proposed. It captures the literature that exists on your problem and what will drive your research.
• Research question- These are stated as questions that meant to answer why you want to study the problems in question.
• The methodology- This explains the theoretical sources you will be using and the rationale for choosing them. This area should demonstrate how well you understand the topic and its relevance to the problem you are looking forward to solving. Here you explain the researches done by other scholars and the loophole that drove you to deciding on your problem.
• Data collection- This sections lets you exhibit your knowledge on the different approaches of data collection and a justification of your choice of method.
• Planning- Time is of great essence, and this is why you should have a realistic working timescale that would be adequate for your research papers.
• Citation- Borrowed ideas should be adequately acknowledged while the reference should be included in the bibliography section.
• Finally avoid the following:
o Unmanageable topics
o Ambiguity in research area description
o Doing a study on areas where the academic committee does not have the knowledge on
Do not know exactly what you need?
If you have some complicated task to be handled and have doubts that we can complete it – send us your paper details and we will find the most appropriate writer for you! Without any extra charge!Evaluate